Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Running Podcasts

Hey all,

I just wanted to post about some good running podcasts that I have found.

The Extra Mile Podcast

Steve Runner - Phedippidations

Both are great podcasts, with quite a bit of recording while running, which is great. Steve Runner has a unique perspective, and good, fun, clean humor.

Anyway, check them out...

Oh, BTW, last week I PRed at the 2007 Heather Hills (church) FunFest 5K. My time was 29:18, totally beating my previous PR of 32:23. My first sub-30 minute 5K, I'm pumped!
Here's the picture:
http://www.yourrunning.com/picture-pring_at_the_2007_heather_hills_funfest_5k

Take care ya'll!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Thanks for the SHOUT OUT and the nice comment Mike..
Peace..

Kevin Bonks
The Extra Mile Podcast

CewTwo said...

Nice way to spend some time and congratulations on the new PR!